Bravo BP12 Air Pump with Ni-Mh Battery and Charger
Item Name: BP 12 Electrical Inflator
Shipping weight: 6 lbs
Dear Customer, Thank you for choosing the BP12 inflator.
This device has been designed specifically to inflate/deflate dinghies up to 3 metres and kites up to 14 m².
- Before connecting the terminals to the battery, check that the voltage is the same as shown on the label.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Do not leave the inflator running unattended.
- Do not use the inflator with adapters other than those supplied with the product as they could damage the device.
- Repairs must only be undertaken by an authorized customer technical service
- The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused as a result of improper use or failure to observe the envisaged usage.
Long periods of use can cause overheating and damage the product.
Do not use for more than 20 minutes continuously.
1 From the supplied fittings, select the reducer that engages and opens the valve of the inflatable structure.
2 Insert the selected adaptor on the braided joint on the end of the tube.
3 Tighten the adaptor on to the inflation side of the inflator (OUT).
4 Turn the red knob and point the arrow to the required pressure.
5 Connect the terminals paying attention to the polarity and press the (ON) button.
6 Once the entered pressure has been reached, the inflator turns off automatically.
The inflator can be turned off at any time by pressing (OFF).
It is possible to stop the inflator at any time by pressing the (OFF) switch.
ATTENTION: Protect from sand by standing the inflator on its feet, and making sure no sand gets into the inlet hole (IN).
1/2 As above.
3 Tighten the adaptor onto the deflation side of the inflator (IN).
4 Connect the terminals and press the (ON) button to begin deflation.
5 THE INFLATOR DOES NOT TURN OFF AUTOMATICALLY !!!
When the inflatable is completely deflated, switch (OFF) the inflator immediately to avoid overheating the motor.
The inflator is guaranteed for 2 years. In case of claims do not touch the device and send it free-destination directly to the seller.