Wheeleez Folding Hand Truck
Water Strider Folding Hand Truck
The Mini Folding Cart is a perfect companion to the Water Strider and it is perfect when trunk or storage space is tight, yet you can still carry most gear in one trip. It fold and fits behind the back rest on the Water Strider and allows you to easily wheel the Water Strider and other gear to and from the water. It is perfect for limited access on the river or lakes systems where you have to walk a ways on the trail to access the water. When you want to hike into a remote lake or river it is the perfect system. We carry our Water Striders and other gear easily.
Item Name: Wheeleez Folding Cart
Shipping weight: 15 lb.
Water Strider Folding Cart Folding Cart Additional Information
Parts included New wheels and a new 38" handle for ease of handling
(1) WZ4-BCFM-FR (A) BCFM Frame
(1) WZ4-SS62-127 (B) SS Axle 12.7mm x 62cm
(1/2”x24.4”) w/2 wheel spacers
(1) WZ6-TDK Tie Down Kit:
(C) 1 Elastic Tie-Down Strap
(E) 2 Lashing Straps
(2) WZ1-22CA-TLK (D) Wheeleez® Balloon Wheels
with twist lock knobs,
22cm diameter (Watch pressure limits.)
(2) WZ6-BCFM-WS (D) BCFM Yellow Wheel Spacers
Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
Payload capacity: 77 lbs (35 kg)
Material: Tubular steel
Platform dimensions: 10” wide x 12” deep (25.4 x 30.5 cm)
Width including wheels: 21” (53.4 cm)
Folded - frame & wheels: 22”L x 13.5”W x 8”H (55.9 x 34.3 x 20.3 cm)
Handle height: 38” (96.5 cm)
Finish: Epoxy powder coated
Balloon Wheels: 8.7” diameter x 5” wide (22 x 12.7 cm)
Beach Cart Folding–Mini Assembly Instructions
1. Loosen all straps and set wheels aside.
DO NOT REMOVE black twist knobs from hubs.
2. Hold frame in vertical position and fold down platform.
3. Remove axle from frame by cutting cable ties.
NOTE: Use axle clips provided to attach axle to frame for ease of carrying and/or storing.
4. Remove yellow wheel spacers from axle and set aside with wheels.
5. Slide axle with crimp notch into grooved axle housing.
6. Fold up handle and push handle clamp down to lock.
7. Slide wheel spacers onto axle prior to installing wheels.
8. Slide wheels onto axle until they click in place.
9. Secure gear with lashing straps as shown.
10. Reverse process to disassemble.
Important: Twist black knob on wheel hub only ¼ turn to remove wheels.
Maintenance Tip: To prevent rusting, rinse all parts with fresh water and dry.